December 16, 2012

Vistiting Ely & Abby

This weekend the boys went to grandma and grandpas house so Justin and I decided to get away for the day and go visit Ely and Abby in San Luis Obispo! Ely and Abby were kind and drove us around Paso Robles. First we grabbed lunch at this neat little place called The Tap Room.


 The Tap Room Brewery next door

 loved the beer trolly!!  so cool

 Next we went wine tasting. Justin and I have never been... it was a really neat experience! 
Sextant Winery

We learned alot about each wine and all the details about how they are made and how they are different... after a few tastings I couldn't tell ya what she said... it was in one ear and out the other and it all tasted the same eventually hahahhaha!


Next Winery.... Rotta Winery


We had a great time here! The lady who gave us our wine tasting is a friend of Ely and Abby's, her name is Gail and she was hilarious!!! 

After feeling quite happy... Ely then drove us down to Avila Beach .. It started to rain and it was freezing but it was such a nice little place to walk around at... I had to go to the bathroom and I asked Ely to take some photos with my camera... and this is what i found today when i uploaded my pictures! hahahahhaha! 

haha! too funny!! Thanks for the laughs guys! 

Ely and Abby made us an awesome dinner at their place... we chilled and laughed so hard watching Jim Gaffigans new comedy video till my cheeks hurt from smiling so much =) It was a great time! We can't wait to go back and visit again! Thanks for entertaining us Ely & Abby!! Had a blast!

No comments: