January 1, 2014

Home ♥ Sweet ♥ Home

After looking for over a year we finally bought a home that I love ♥ We looked at an awful lot of houses and I'm sure we drove our realtor nuts! ha! But, I immediately fell in love with this house when I walked in. It has that cozy feeling that I pictured holidays, family gatherings and making wonderful memories with our boys in this home.  If you know the Bakersfield market you know its a fight to purchase a house. It was a long battle to get it but we got it!! God truly blessed us. We absolutely LOVE our neighbors. Good Christian people. It's a nice quiet neighborhood, well, besides the neighbor lady who lives behind us who seems to enjoy waking us up at 2am with her booming music. We are in the process of getting it through her head you don't be rude like that by getting her acquainted with the PoPo every time she does it. 

We moved in in the beginning of November. It's 4 Bedrooms (well the 4th is the office, its a bit small) the bedrooms are huge which the boys LOVE! 2 Baths, Approx 2200 sqft, a decent landscaped back yard, comes with a jacuzzi but not sure we will use it, a nice size kitchen, big living room and decent size family room with gas fireplace (which i love) We would of preferred a 3 car garage but can't always get what you want so we plan to put a shop in in the back yard one day for all Justins wood shop tools and motorcycle.  We are super excited and we have plenty of projects lined up for the future of what we want to do to slowly update and make it ours. It was built in 93' so we have lots to do to update. But that's the fun part! We are accepting donations if you would like to help us out! hahahaha! just kidding! Now to get going on decorating, painting and all the fun stuff I've been waiting to do for a long time! Soon it shall slowly become the way we want :) 

No comments: