Went to Sacramento last weekend for cousin Lauren's Wedding!! We had a blast! Such a gorgeous wedding! It poured rain all day! I know its not ideal wedding weather but boy was it beautiful! Lauren looked stunning and David her groom looked handsome! We danced the night away (literally) !! We didn't want the party to end!
With the flower girl, cousin Genevieve, aka Icicle :) haha!! she told them they are to call her Icicle! She is hilarious!! Too funny!
Cheers!! (Sparkling cider)
The next day we took the boys to the State Capitol! I haven't been here since I was in the 4th grade! It was so neat to see it again!
First we visited the Peace Officer Memorial. So sad :( Thankful to the LE's who put their life on the line to keep us safe!
Tribute
What a beautiful building!!
In front of the Governor's office
State Assembly
Senate
I could of stayed for hours looking around but we only had one hour of parking. What a great day!! We did not want to go home! It was a very fun and eventful weekend! I could live in Sac!!
No comments:
Post a Comment