School is back in Session
I can't believe summer is over and kids are back to the routine of school and homework! The first day I dropped them off it felt natural, like there was no summer break! CraZiness!
Luke is a big 1st grader this year and Matthew is in 5th grade!! Just doesn't seem right! Where has the time gone??
We were absolutely thrilled to find out Matthew got Ms. Sherrill for his teacher. She was his 3rd grade teacher. She has a way with kids that makes them love school and want to get good grades! She is truly wonderful. Today Matthew came home from school and said he wished he was still at school! What kid says that?? This kid :) that's how awesome she is! Luke was blessed to have two teachers this year... Mrs. Nava and Mrs. Ogden. They job share.. One is Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday and the other teacher is every other Wednesday, and Thursdays and Fridays! Pretty neat! I guess that makes it part time. His teachers seem pretty nice and have already been on top of things emailing us and letting us know what he is learning and how he is doing ;) So i have to say that this school year has started off pretty great!!! No complaints here :)
1st grader
5th grader
being shy :0) He was sitting next to a pretty girl! heehee
Super happy the boys had a great week!!! I hope it stays that way the whole year!!
2 comments:
Your boys are so handsome! Can't believe they are so big! Hope they have a great year!
It is so great when you get a great teacher that they love! I'm glad he got such a great teacher for his 5th grade year! It will be important that he really loves school this year and is excited about middle school next year. Big transitions coming for our boys next year! YIKES!
Such handsome boys! It does go way too fast! I hope they continue to love it and it's a great year!
Post a Comment