I got a couple of pictures at Ely's wedding. My camera decided to act up again and shut down. gotta love electronics! And it always happens to the ones i use the most! ohwell :) i got some at least!
It was a gorgeous wedding located in Atascadero at the Grace Maralyn Estate owned by one of Ely's good buddies.
Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom Ely
Uncle Matt about to say Grace
Adorable lil candles made by Auntie Lori :) beautiful with their initials. I stole a couple of the flowers that were dropped by the flower girls~ Malia & Lilly ~ too cute! Really wish i was able to take more picts. I can't wait to see how Ely and Abby's wedding photos turned out! I really enjoyed seeing most of my family there too. Im so excited for these two kiddos to be married! I think everyone always knew it would take some one incredibly special for Ely to marry. Ely has the biggest heart in all the world. I love him so and I know you agree with me! The instant we met Abby we fell in love with her! Couldn't have picked a better girl! She is just perfect for him! i can't wait to see lil Ely's and pretty Abby's running around their house! Just such an amazing couple! Love them! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment