March 16, 2011

Ready for Kindergarten

Luke got his school physical and shots all done!! He is now all Ready for Kindergarten!!! Yeah! Such a big boy! Daddy took him cuz mommy doesn't like watching her babies get shots. Makes me sad :( He's pretty proud of himself and got a sweet new Airplane for his rough day at the Dr.'s. Knowing that he's ready for Kindergarten he's been testing Mommy on how to spell words. And every time he asks me how to spell something he says "Yep"! LoL! He thinks he knows everything =) too funny!! I think he is quite the little smarty pants. Already spelling words by sounding out letters and I swear he can read!! But like his genius daddy, he memorizes what it says!! Fools you alright! heehee!

Silly kiddo
I'm happy it's over but so sad my baby is going to school in the fall :(

No comments: