September 4, 2010

... Update...

Hello....
I am sorry I have been so bad about posting pictures! I posted quite a few picts for you to see what we have been up to! And I didn't even take pictures of what all we have done! I will prob be posting less now ... I recently started back to work. I got a job working for WWCI Wattenbarger Wells Construction Inc. They do commercial and residential building and remodeling. I like it alot!! Im front desk receptionist. Best part is I get to work with my friend Janny, she's the office manager and is training me right now. Some days are busy and some days are slow :) A nice mix!
Justin is on the 4 squad. He works weekend nights, which allows me to work during the week. My friend Michelle watches Luke for a few during the time when I am coming home and Justin is leaving for work! Funny I know, but am grateful to her for watching Luke for the short period of time while we switch!! Justin enjoys his time with the boys and being Mr. MoM! I should say he Loves it. LoL! I am so incredibly blessed to have him!! He does the homework with Matt and gets dinner started or ready to cook by the time I get home, and the house is picked up and smells good :) He's pretty amazing I must say! :) Im a lucky gal. I enjoy getting out of the house and feeling like Im productive and contributing to my family! Its definitely an adjustment going from stay at home mom an being with my family all the time to not seeing them much! I realize how much we take eachother for granted! I look forward to many date nights with the hubby since we'll be able to afford it now!!!
Blessings to you and hope you have a wonderful rest of your summer till Autumn starts the end of this month!!! Be sure to to click on Older Posts when you get to the bottom... soo many picts it doesn't show them all !!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: