It's a DECADE!!!

10 yrs ago, yesterday July 30th, we packed up Justin's parents '93 camry and headed for the Elvis Chapel. Along with 81 family and friends, 103 degree weather, a limo that had no air conditioner that showed up 30 minutes late, and a veil that had a burned hole in it but was easily fixed and kept a secret from me!! LoL!! It's been the best 10 yrs of my life and only getting better!
We had the best time celebrating this whole week !! We had a great dinner at BJ's relaxing and enjoying eachothers company! Then we went diddling around at the new super Target taking our time, then we drove around and went to the movies and saw Knight and Day. That was pretty funny!! Every day we did a little something special and fun!! I don't deserve this man! He's so good to me !! I love him! I love him ! I love him!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two.
By the way, it wasn't 103 degrees that day,
it was 130!
Love you!
Auntie Lori & Uncle Matt
Happy Anniversary! I had no idea about your wedding story- how unique & fun!
Now looking at the date, I believe it is long past- so happy "belated" anniversary!
Post a Comment