April 11, 2010

Ridgecrest & Port Orchard,Wa Family

This weekend we went to Ridgecrest to celebrate my cousin Calebs 12th bday and to see family that came down from Washington. We met up at my aunt Lori's house and had a wonderful, memorable family gathering!
Happy Birthday Caleb
cousins from Washington
Jessie, Matt, Luke & Annie making silly faces

one of the many masks uncle Matt has

Cutie pie Lilly ♥ about to be a big sissy

All time favorite memory from my past!! Playing basketball with the uncles and cousins! Grateful my uncles are able to make this wonderful memory with my boys.

Luke playing with Lori's glasses . heehee

Lilly's Oh face :)

Best Buds Luke & Malia. Reminds me of Jodi & I when we were little :) I love it

Tim riding uncle Matts super tall bike LOL! Annie wearing a wig and making announcements on the megaphone :) Jessie fell off the trampoline so the kitty made him feel all better

Brit and kitty

Bret on a mini bicycle

Jodi got a baby bassett hound puppy, her name is Daisy. She got ahold of Malias shorts and Malia was yelling at her "I said Let go of my shorts !!! " LOL!! Cuties Malia & Luke Annie & Matt holding baby kitty's

Found the massager :) plugged it in gave eachother a massage :)

I miss my family so much after this fun gathering! Its been such a long long time! I hope for more and soon :)

No comments: